The ‘wok chuan’ is an essential tool in Chinese stir-fry cooking. This shovel-like tool makes cooking and scooping in a hot wok quick, easy, and efficient.
There are metal or plastic options, but bamboo is the preferred material by many. Bamboo is lightweight, cleans up easily and doesn’t get too hot to handle.
Our bamboo is hand-shaped from a single piece of material and only our bamboo is certified organic. It’s only natural to use bamboo for your Asian cooking.
- Size: 13"spatula
- USDA certified organic
- Made without glues or lacquers
- Finished with a USDA organic oil from the flax seed
- Food safe; phthalate-free and BPA-free
- Tested and approved; meets US code CFR Title 16
- Hand wash with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly