Solid Conditioner Bar – Lemon Tea
This natural conditioner bar “Lemon Tea” will leave your hair shiny, nourished, an easy to comb.
Unlike other conditioner bars, this bar will not leave your hair greasy or filled with excess oils. Shea butter, apricot oil, panthenol bind moisture and de-tangle and make hair happy and in order to have the correct consistency, the solid conditioner contains natural emulsifiers and waxes.
These conditioners are economic as each bar keeps on working, lasting so much longer than a bottle of a liquid one. When travelling, simply pack your bar in a waterproof container and dry between uses.
Active Ingredients in Conditioner:
- BTMS – 50 is a gentle emulsifying and conditioning agent. It leaves skin feeling silky smooth, it conditions hair and making the hair easier to comb
- Cetearyl Alcohol is a fatty alcohol and is used as an emulsion stabiliser. It imparts a smooth, velvety feel to the skin. It leaves skin feeling moisturised, conditioned and soft.
- Shea Butter is a particularly effective moisturiser because it contains so many fatty acids, which are needed to retain skin moisture and elasticity, so it eliminates tangles and deep conditions your hair.
- Apricot Kernel Oil has excellent nourishing effects, it’s a wonderful emollient that makes hair and scalp softer and more pliable as it’s quickly absorbed. It’s a powerful antioxidant too.
- D Panthenol improves hair quality, increases shine to hair and reduces a hair breakage as it coats the hair and seals its surface, lubricating the hair shaft and making strands appear shiny. It increases the resistance to external influences such as blow-drying, ironing and hair dyeing.
- Lemon Oil helps stimulate circulation in the scalp for increased hair growth
- Lime Essential Oil can greatly help improve the life of your hair as it makes them more radiant and glowing.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil helps to unclog hair follicles and nourish the roots and at the same time, this oil can also control excess oil produced in the scalp that can block hair follicles.
How to Use the Conditioner:
Rub the bar directly on your wet hair and let it absorb for a few minutes, then rinse off and enjoy the full and silky feel of your hair. A little goes a long way since it is super concentrated. After each use keep your conditioner bar in an area of your shower where the bar is allowed to fully dry between uses to extend the life of the conditioner bar.
Glassine bag (100% recyclable, biodegradable, and compostable) which is fastened with a seal made from cellulose (fully biodegradable and compostable)
NO Artificial Colours or Fragrances
NO Harsh Chemicals
NO Detergents (SLS/SLES)
Conditioner Bar Weight: 20g
Excellent,my daughter and I have been using this for a while now,we have crazy wavy curly hair that gets so tangled,this conditioner bar does an amazing job and it leaves hair so smooth and easy to brush,smells amazing too.Hair conditioner was the last plastic bottle left in the bathroom,and because of our hair type I didn't think a soap bar would work,but it's even better,and we've tried many over the years,definitely the best! My only criticism would be the size of the bar,its quite small to hold onto,I would be happy to pay for a bigger bar if they would make them!!Thank you.
I used the conditioner bar and I think it’s good, it’s hard to get use to using less but definitely does a great job making your hair silky smooth!
It works really well.
I love it was really struggling to find a nice conditioner bar for my thick curly hair this works really well my hair feels really healthy
Easy to use (it transfers onto the hair super easily), feels really luscious, leaves the hair super soft... I am oily haired so don't need tonnes of moisture but this makes my ends look and feel smooth and soft.