Roze Gold Safety Razor
This product is sold out
- Handle made of quality brass.
- Dimensions: 10.8 cm x 4.4 cm
- Weight: 95g
- Works with all universal double-edge single blades (refill available on our website).
- Comes with 1 pack of 5 double edge blades, which should last at least 25-50 shaves in total.
- Comes in an organic cotton travel pouch.
- A single blade to provide an irritation and ingrown-free shave.
- A strongly curved blade, with minimal exposure and sitting close to the razor head, to offer a low aggressiveness level - while still maintaining the efficiency.
- A closed comb to ensure a good guard against cuts and an easy glide on the skin.
- A long handle to reach every parts of our body.
- A pinched neck below the head to provide an ergonomic and handy design.
- A finely chiseled handle to offer a good grip in the shower.
- A heavy weight and perfect balance so you only have to let it glide on the skin.
- A thinner, more elegant look
To load or change the blade: unscrew the handle from the head by twisting it anti-clockwise. Insert the blade between the two parts that form the head. Screw everything back together. Tighten it. You will see that the blade is curving: this is what we are into for a non-aggressive shave.
To shave: wait the end of a shower so your skin and hairs are soften. Apply shaving cream, soap or oil. Apply short strokes while holding the razor at 30°. If it's your first time using a safety razor, we would advise you to apply absolutely no pressure, using only the weight of the razor. You will learn gradually the amount of pressure you can apply to get the perfect shave according to your skin - but it will be far less pressure than what you are used to apply with a plastic razor. This is the reason why we prefer to say "no pressure at all" for the first shave.
After shaving: pat dry your skin, rinse the razor under the water stream (with a little bit of soap if you prefer) and leave it to dry outside the shower or water stream to get most of its lifetime potential.
This is the second one of these I bought, because I am currently between two houses so I wanted to have a razor in both. The rose gold one is so pretty and also feels very high quality. The sharpness of the razor takes a little getting used to, if you're used to blunter plastic ones, but it makes my legs and underarms really smooth and helps the environment at the same time. The razors are very easy to replace and last a good while, depending on use. Yes, I understand that there may be concerns about disposing of old razor blades, but overall because you're not disposing of an entire plastic blade every few days/weeks/months, it's more eco-friendly. Definitely recommend!