Taking you home to the Irish coast, reminiscent of jumping into the sea the taste of saltwater in your mouth, the smell of seaweed, and driftwood. The fresh sense of feeling alive and invigorated by the crisp bite of the wild, beautiful sea.
Water Scented Candle:
top notes: lemon, orange flesh, and zesty bergamot
middle notes: driftwood, juniper, rosemary, tea tree, pine, jasmine, geranium petals
base notes: soft musks and white cedarwood
- Candle size 400ml.
- Amber glass jar
- Silver aluminium screw-top lid
- Three cotton wicks
- GMO-free soy wax
- 10% fragrance load
- Candle includes soundscape experience
- Wildflower seeded card
- Small dried flower bundle
- Burns for 50+ hours
A beautiful scent artifact to gift to a loved one or as a self-care gift yourself.
The seed card included in the candle box has a scannable QR code bringing you to a soundscape recording of the cloud forest in Costa Rica. Light your HOME candle while you get in the bath or when you're sitting down for meditation and listen to an original recording from in-house artist "Darkscapes" of a storm rolling in over the Amazon in Costa Rica. Let us transport you.
The QR code to your soundscape experience is printed on a biodegradable seeded paper card, so when your candle has burnt out you can put the seed card in the jar with a hand full of soil and let wildflowers grow out of it. Encouraging the reuse of our beautiful amber glass jars.
How to use:
- Use the lid when your candle isn't in use to preserve that beautiful scent
- Don't leave candles burning unattended
- Keep candles out of reach of children and pets
- Do not burn candles near anything that is flammable
- Only burn candles on level heat resistant surfaces
- Do not burn candles for more than 4 hours at a time
- Do not let flame touch glass
- Glass may become hot
- Please dispose of remaining wax at the end of the jar responsibly
- Please refer to safety stickers on candle and candle packaging for further information
What is candle tunnelling:
Candle tunnelling happens when a candle burns down its centre, leaving hard wax around the outside.
This wasted wax means your candle won’t achieve it’s maximum burn-time. As the flame burrows further down the middle, the wick will become more and more difficult to light and eventually be drowned by melting wax.
Candle tunnelling can happen to any candle regardless of the quality or price. Thankfully, there are a number of things you can do to help your scented candles burn evenly and efficiently, leaving as little residual wax as possible.
Ways to prevent candle tunnelling:
- Generally aim for the wax pool to be about 1cm deep at the edges before we put it out.
- Burn the candle for roughly one hour for every inch the candle is wide.
- If the candle is very wide, only trim the wick to 8mm before the first burn.
- It is worth repeating this burning technique every once in a while to keep the wax open and even.