These construction blocks are rainbow coloured and beautiful. Honeycomb light and precision cut, they stack metres high. Children young and old are instantly drawn to them (and so, to be honest, are adults!). There are endless ways to express and expand your imagination with Bioblo!
Construction toys promote hand-hand and hand-eye coordination, as well as stamina, dexterity, and frustration tolerance :-). Bioblos are also a great learning toy for counting, maths, colour-matching games, basic geometry and physics.
- Raw materials from EU Austria, Germany, Slovenia
- Manufactured in Croatia
- Packaged in cardboard box only
- Made with 35% post-consumer recycled plastic
- Can be recycled into new Bioblos!
- Great for ages
- German Design Award 2018; Spiel Gut award for play value; Green Product Award 2015
- European Toy Standards; CE-marked
What's it made from
60% sawdust from sustainably-managed fir and spruce forests in Austria and Germany; 35% recycled high-quality plastic drinking cups from Germany (free from plasticisers, PVC, BPA, or other harmful elements); 5% environmentally-friendly colours from Slovenia (both organic and inorganic but all free of heavy metals).
What it contains
40 colourful construction blocks in three colours: pink, yellow, purpule