Activated Charcoal Soap
This Activated Charcoal soap will banish blemishes with the antibacterial properties of this lightly exfoliating natural soap. Our Activated Charcoal soap with the addition of Clary Sage oil is designed to deep cleanse and detox your skin. No wonder it’s a number one seller from our collection of soap bars!
This handmade soap is designed for frequent use on the face by those with oily, combination and acne-prone skin.
- Makes pores smaller and cleaner
- Activated charcoal binds to and helps pull the dirt out of your pores, making them less visible. It acts as a magnet to attract and absorb dirt, toxins, oil and other harmful impurities which wash away when you rinse.
- Takes care of oily and combination skin
- Activated charcoal can pull the unwanted excess oils from your skin, leaving it smooth. Clary Sage essential oil itself has astringent properties and is also beneficial for oily skin.
- Treats acne
- Depending on the specifics of your acne how severe it is, what’s causing it and what else is going on, activated charcoal soap may be able to help. In soap form, it’s slightly gritty, which might provide just the gentle exfoliating you need. It will also absorb oils and toxins on and below the skin and that way eliminate acne.
- It gives an amazing deep cleanse while also naturally exfoliates. Because toxins stick to the activated charcoal, it makes a good candidate for a deep cleanser and detoxifier.
- The black colour of soap comes purely from the addition of cosmetic grade charcoal. Simply get rid of dirt with this black soap and your skin will be ‘deep down clean’ and as good as new.
Full of natural ingredients
NO Artificial Colours or Fragrances
NO Harsh Chemicals
NO Detergents (SLS/SLES)
Weight: 100g / ± 5%
Lovely product, smells great and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean
gives a really clean feel to the skin after a wash and doesn't irritate it at all! I have sensitive skin and couldn't even think of a soap on my skin, so buying this was a gamble, but really really pleased! highly recommended!